Relax Organics CBD Tincture
Rx Canna Care CBD Treat-All Isolate Serum
Pure 100% vegan MCT oil blended with the highest quality Premium CBD extract where concentration counts! Available in 3 strengths for accurate dosing.
What It Does:
- Used as needed for short-term relief of symptoms like nausea, digestive issues, joint and muscle pains.
- With daily use for long-term homeostasis usefulness in managing a plethora of chronic symptoms as well as stress reduction to help your body function in balance and harmony.
How To Use:
Standard use is approx 1mg per 10 lb, roughly 1-3 times a day as needed, increase/decrease according to symptoms assuming approx 20 drops per ml, and 30ml per bottle
With current suggested application rates of 1-3mg CBD per 10lbs body weight and our formulas containing 2mg, 5mg or 10mg CBD per single drop, the math is simple for any body size.
For example: a 150-pound adult would use 15-45mg CBD per dose, as needed, depending on the formula concentration the dose would be as follows:
Assuming approx 20drops per ml, and 30ml per bottle
- 1200mg CBD = at 2mg per drop would take 7 drops
- 3000mg CBD = at 5mg per drop would take 3 drops
- 6000mg CBD = at 10mg per drop would take 2 drops
can be taken by mouth under the tongue or mixed in food.
*keep in mind that age, body type, metabolism, sex, race can all affect your body's ability to absorb CBD these dosages are just for reference based off currently available information, you may need more or less to feel the desired results.
What Else You Need To Know:
These Doses Are Only Suggestions. Depending on your size and use the amount of CBD needed will vary from person to person.
Aging is the physical degradation of cells and the slow of neurogenesis, cell formation, both are revitalized by Cannabinoid concentrations in the ECS. It has been our experience that the amount of CBD for general use and to maintain optimal health is around 50-100mg per day, with 300-500mg for more advanced ailments.
|Total CBD Content||1200mg, 3000mg, 6000mg|
|Brand||Rx Canna Care|
|Delivery Method||Oral Ingestion, Sublingual|
|By Form||Oil - Oil & Tinctures|