cbdMD CBD PM Oil Tincture with Melatonin - Mint
CBD PM for Sleep¬π
If you‚Äôre wondering what the best CBD oil for sleep is, look no further than CBD PM. With 500 mg of CBD, 150 mg of melatonin, and a blend of herbal extracts ‚Äì chamomile, valerian root extract, passionflower, cascade hops, lemon balm ‚Äì our specially formulated CBD PM blend is the perfect nighttime companion.
- Superior Broad Spectrum CBD in every product batch
- The high-quality manufacturing process for wholesome hemp properties
- THC-free* products sourced from USA hemp
- Third-party, ISO-certified lab-tested to ensure safety and effectiveness
- 16mg of CBD per mL
How Much to Take?
As with all applications, how much CBD to take will vary for every individual. Because CBD is processed differently based on a variety of factors, it is generally recommended to stick to a steady daily regimen for two to three weeks to allow CBD to build up within the body. Depending on your desired results, the amount of CBD oil to take will vary. Because CBD PM combines the power of CBD and melatonin, it is recommended to take CBD PM roughly 30 minutes before bed.
How Long for Desired Results?
The timeframe for desired results from CBD oil will differ for each person. As always, it is recommended to start with a lower measurement and adjust as needed. When you begin your nightly CBD regimen, it may take at least two to three weeks to experience the properties of CBD PM.
Product Warnings¬†May cause drowsiness. Do not operate or drive heavy machinery.
- Cannabidiol (CBD), MCT Oil, and Special Herb Blend.
- CBD: A non-intoxicating cannabinoid studied for its wide range of properties.
- Melatonin: A natural hormone that is produced in the body to help regulate sleep cycles.
- Valerian Root: Another herbal solution for sleep, this one has been commonly used since the time of Ancient Greece and Rome to relieve insomnia, nervousness, stress, and even headaches.
- Passionflower Extract: Passionflower is an ancient anti-stress remedy that helps to combat everyday anxiety by regulating neurotransmitters in the brain that control mood and sleep.
- Cascade Hops: Used in herbal form as a natural remedy for insomnia and tension relief, it is well known for its relaxation effects ‚Äì an essential ingredient in any sleep aid.
- Chamomile Flower: This chamomile extract delivers the very same nerve-soothing relaxation benefits as a cup of chamomile tea. The difference is that the active constituents of the herb are carefully extracted from a high-quality source.
- Lemon Balm: A well-known nutraceutical herb that has been used since the Dark Ages to help soothe anxiety and promote sleep.
¬πThese statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|CBD Type||Broad Spectrum|
|Total CBD Content||500mg|
|CBD Strength||16.7mg per mL|
|Delivery Method||Oral Ingestion, Sublingual|
|Size||1 fl oz / 30mL|
|By Form||Oil - Oil & Tinctures|
You may also be interested in
cbdMD CBD Bath Salts - Soothing LavenderStarting at $9.99
cbdMD CBD Bath Salts - Sleep PM LavenderStarting at $9.99